[NCUC-EC] NCUC program for CD

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 08:03:08 CEST 2017

Hi Farzaneh

It looks fine to me.
For the mentor-mentee presentation, could we inform them ahead of time if
we want a talk on the mentoring experience or if maybe they want to present
a topic of their choice.

On Outreach, is it still on Saturday? What are the plans? I cant find an
email on it though I checked my spams. Would be nice to finalise it soon
especially if we are inviting speakers and they need some time to arrange
things.