[NCUC-EC] South Africa project asking for support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:57:52 CEST 2017

Hi

The outreach in Johannesburg was mainly organized voluntarily by Thato
Mfikwe and now he is asking for a small amount of support for outreach
and capacity building (USD 300, minimal is actually USD 500)

On our procedures document there is a description of a process for
this type of support
See section VI
https://www.ncuc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NCUC-Operating-Procedures-Sept-2017.pdf

There were outreach events funded by NCUC before and reports are
published on NCUC blog periodically

Best,

Renata