[NCUC-EC] A bylaws question/ answer today

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:20:04 CEST 2017

*ICANN has caught this in our bylaws:*

*C.            If dues are instated, unless a waiver or reduction has been
extended, any Member that fails to pay its assessed dues within ___ days of
invoicing, will not be eligible to vote or run for elected office within
the NCUC until such time as the dues are remitted.*

Shouldn’t the number of days be included in the charter?

I said:

For the dues we could insert 15 days or we can leave it to NCUC when it
intends to reinstate the dues to set the number of days.

So which solution? Set the period now or leave it to the EC later on to
come up with a period when it wants to reinstate the fee?

I need an answer today.

Farzaneh