[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Request for partial sponsorship: Global IGF 2017

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:45:40 CET 2017

Hi

We have 3 travellers who approved a workshop and have been supported
by an ICANN approved additional budget request - Farzaneh, Tatiana and
Ayden

And 2 or 3 months ago we announced a call to fund more people, to help
with booth preparations and all.

It so happened that 3 people came forward requesting partial funding
and we were able to split the amount we had between the 3: Dawahi
Kholoud, Arsene Tungali and Louise Hurel. These 3 come to the total of
2000USD.

So, unfortunately, this request came late and could not be processed
along the others.

Best,

Renata