[NCUC-EC] Call for volunteers - Onboarding Program

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:37:39 CET 2017

Looks good to me.
 Also it would be nice to add the link to the official ICANN announcement
of Onboarding applications so that applicants have a broader idea on the
program.

On Nov 21, 2017 19:16, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone

This is back on our review queue
Please take a look and see if you approve the call
We have 1 slot for a new mentee and a thanks for Louise and Kathy for
continuing on the team to show our new mentee the ropes
Also thanks for Kathy for the comprehensive edits in the call

This needs to go out ASAP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KJyisuxF-BA30lK8B6dHoXlK9B9UgY8cUAx49Ob
ihes/edit?usp=sharing