[NCUC-EC] [Announcement] CROP rules

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:28:19 CET 2017

Added some minor edits. Overall, I think the document is good to go.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com