[NCUC-EC] [Announcement] CROP rules

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 03:58:49 CET 2017

I suggest reminding them of what they should include in their application
as approved by EC in August I think :

 Here is how it reads:

If you would like to suggest an event, please reply to this email stating:

Name of Event
Date
How you plan to outreach for NCUC at the event
Why you think your application should be considered

The timeline for submitting requests is critical. The travel support
request has to be submitted to us at least two months before the event. If
you would like to suggest an event, please consider this timeline.

Farzaneh