[NCUC-EC] time to for EC team for ICANN61

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:19:54 CET 2017

Sounds good :) best of luck everyone !
I ll follow you remotely and am available to help if there are any
preparatory tasks.

On Nov 15, 2017 2:48 AM, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone

I have checked with Louise and she has funding through another role to
attend ICANN61.
Michael also informed he may be going through his WG engagement.

So the 2 available travel slots go to Elsa and Bruna.

It is important, though, that EC allocated the travel slots commits to
working for NCUC at this meeting as well as previously.
I'll send suggestions on contributions later.

I also think it is time we have written procedures on EC funding
allocation. I'll work on a version and send soon.

Best,

Renata