[NCUC-EC] Before I will leave this list :-)

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:56:12 CET 2017

Dear NCUC EC friends,

Congratulations to Ines and Michael for being elected to serve on the new
EC and to Renata on the chair elections :)!
It was a pleasure to work with you all, and I really would like to thank
you for all your energy and inspiration. I will miss the EC, although GNSO
work looks very exciting. Please keep the NCUC flag flying - and good luck
with everything you are going to do during the next year as NCUC EC
veterans!
Farz, special thanks to you for those 12 months of great work - I am very
much looking forward to working with you on the NCSG level.
Hugs to all - and see you soon (in LA).

Cheers,
Tanya