[NCUC-EC] Bylaws final meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:26:34 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

Since we are behind schedule for submitting the bylaws to the Board, we
will have the meeting with Tatiana, Milton, Rafik and I. Ines has not
responded so I don't know if she can attend.

We will discuss the remaining issues and finalize the document. On Sunday,
I will send you a diff document which shows the difference between the
Bylaws that were voted on and the modified version after consideration of
 the staff comments.

I will send the diff document as well as a link to the google doc of the
bylaws with our responses to Rob Hoggarth. After consideration, it will be
sent to the Board, then it will be sent for public comment by the
community, then we decide if some of the public comments suggestions should
be incorporated, if so we incorporate those changes (by that time we will
be having our elections) members will vote on it and then the Board will
pass it. If no comments have led to major substantive changes, then we can
decide to adopt the Bylaws without having a second vote.But that discussion
should not be our focus now, for the moment we should send our bylaws to
the Board and receive the public comments.  I will also send the diff
document to NCUC list. Here is the link to the process of bylaws amendment:
https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/charter-amendment-process-28sep13-en.pdf

I will explain the process to our members as well.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh