[NCUC-EC] Bylaws and Procedural Rules

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:26:38 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

 I think most of us can make it at 12 PM UTC on both days (having looked at
my calendar I have a couple of early morning EuroDIG meetings at 11 am
UTC). It seems like Ines is busy at 12 pm timeslot on both days so we have
to take this call without Ines. David has not taken the poll so I don't
know if he will turn up. The meetings will be recorded and transcribed.
Ines I hope this is fine with you.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh