[NCUC-EC] [Ext] DNS Forum Cairo 2017: building bridges between NCUC and MEAC Working Group

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Wed Mar 15 00:09:31 CET 2017

Thanks Ines.

Your suggestion was well received and will be conveyed to the program committee of the ME DNS Forum.

Best
Baher

On 3/14/17, 10:57 PM, "hfaiedh ines" <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com<mailto:hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear colleagues at NCUC Executive Committee team and Chair Farzaneh,

Thank you very much again for the wonderful team work and chairing we did this morning at our Constituency day. It was smooth and we managed to cover all but one item in the agenda! Thank you again.

I wanted to update you on my attending the MEAC WG meeting today right after our NCUC session where I passed on our interest in participating in the DNS Forum  in Cairo 2017 and about building bridges between NCUC and MEAC Working Group.

I have cced here Mr. Baher Esmat, VP, Stakeholder Engagement - Middle East, who was chairing the MEAC meeting today when I suggested this and manifested a readiness.

For the time being, I just wanted to put you in the loop. More details will follow once the agenda and civil society sessions are scheduled and we will try to develop a proposal.

Best regards