[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: URGENT: CEO coming to NCUC Session

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Mar 13 22:45:12 CET 2017

Dear all,

Please find below the updated agenda for tomorrows NCUC CD Session:

8.30 - 8.40: Introduction, agenda setting
8.40 - 9.00: Public Interest Registry (PIR) and its Systemic Copyright Infringement Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy (SCDRP) - Background
9.00 - 9.30: Presentation on SCDRP and an update on the work of PIR by Brian Cute
9.30 - 10-00: NCUC and influencing domain name policies
•      Current NCUC work and areas of possible engagement, i.e. Development issues, IDNs, DNS forums
10:00 – 10:15: Discussion about the meeting with Board and CEO in the second segment
10:15 - 10.30: Break
10.30 - 11.00: Meeting with CEO
11.00 - 11:30: Meeting with some Board members (Kaveh Ranjbar, TBD)
11.30 - 12.15: Newcomers Segment and wrap-up
•      What we do at NCUC and why you should join; a presentation by Grace, Ming and Aarti (2 minutes each, 6 minutes)
•      Governance specific: Where is NCUC at ICANN ecosystem and how different it is from ALAC
•      Topic specific: Human Rights, Freedom of Expression, Privacy
•      Internet Governance (IG) and its relation to ICANN and NCUC work

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat Support – NCSG/NCUC/NPOC