[NCUC-EC] NCUC Proposal for WSIS

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 8 00:14:48 CET 2017

I think that the exhibition booths at WSIS cost several thousand Swiss francs. I'm not sure we have the budget for one — but ICANN usually has a booth, so maybe we can crash theirs... ;-)

I had contact from a UN staffer today confirming receipt of our request for a workshop, and clarifying the title and workshop objectives. I'll keep the EC updated if/when I hear more.

- Ayden