[NCUC-EC] NCUC Constituency day

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 08:38:24 CET 2017

where were you all newcomers helpful ppl in my 1st ICANN mtg?
i only had rigorous coach badii and super serious muller, not fair at all :)
if there is any other topic left abandoned i can take in place of newcomers

--
Enviado do aplicativo myMail para Android sexta, 03 março 2017, 04:11AM +01:00 de Anna Loup  loupac5556 at gmail.com :