[NCUC-EC] flag

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Tue Jun 27 16:29:29 CEST 2017

	So, thanks to the evil Rafik literally propping it against me when I refused to grab it, I am now in possession of an NCUC flag.
This is the big banner thing that flew outside the outreach event, I think.

It is not physically enormous, but large enough (particularly in length) to be quite the annoying object to travel with.

What do we want to do with this after this meeting? Where should we take this after this meeting?

(if it ends up with me, I can take to Abu Dhabi, but it will probably be of no use to NCUC until then)

David