[NCUC-EC] NCUC Session in Johannesburg /NCSG policy outreach

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:10:04 CEST 2017

Dear EC,

NCUC session which will be held on Wednesday 28 June from 17.00 to 18.30
and will have the following agenda:

1. Introduction (5-8 minutes, and perhaps Michael can introduce himself as
the new EC member)

2. Fellows introductions and their related work (Farell and Bruna  will
present for 5- 7 minutes and then you can have a Q and A, this part is more
about how our volunteers work within NCUC. Bruna will cover the new
gTLD subsequent procedures and Farell will cover his work)

3. Discussion with Elliot Noss from Tucows (a registrar) this will be a 20
to 30-minute discussions about two topics: Auction proceeds and perhaps
privacy issues at ICANN ( Stephanie Perrin will lead this segment)

4. Meeting with Johnathan Zuck at 18.00 until 18.20 or 18.30 to discuss the
CCT RT review (Kathy Kleiman will lead this segment, please read NCSG
comment on the review, it's quite important to be knowledgeable about this
segment)

Similar to the previous meeting, since I am fond of decentralized systems,
there is no one leader for the session but I suggest that Renata watches
the flow and keep the time.

If you don't have any comments I will send this agenda to NCUC members.

***

Please try and contribute to and attend NCSG policy outreach session that
might happen early morning every day during ICANN meeting. I will also
publicize them with the fellows who might be interested.

I will submit

I will join you remotely and when that doesn't work, I will be with you in
spirit.

Best regards,

Farzaneh