[NCUC-EC] NCUC Operating Procedures

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 15:55:04 CEST 2017

EC members,

The NCUC operating procedures document  is coming together but needs more
work on three aspects:

1. Numbering: I am not doing a great job in consistently numbering of
sections. Can someone volunteer for this?

2. On the last page, page 14 we have 5 items that need operating
procedures. Can each of you volunteer for one and come up with a text we
can discuss?

3. We need to have a couple of meetings to finalize this document. I have
done a doodle poll for the next couple of weeks for a couple of meetings so
that we get this done with. Please take the poll. Time is stated in UTC.
Please try and pick three separate dates within the three week timeframe so
that we can get this done in  two to three meetings.:
https://doodle.com/poll/y6zp48fdem7hgm7x

Here is the doc to procedural rules:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GyV4FQdIZ8MIWiKVznSsxlb-_z7GQCZotf1g_wosk/edit#

Best