[NCUC-EC] CROPP

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:51:44 CET 2017

Hi

I sent one but also did Analia Aspis. Sending them both.

16/01/2017 23:36:21 AnalĂ­a Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com Analia Aspis
Online (teaching webinar, roundtable videoconference, twitter event
etc.), Onsite (workshop, seminar, conference, meeting etc.),
Asynchronous (online but not instanteneous - an online forum, blog
post(s), facebook space etc.), AudiovisualI would like to make a
documentary on any international event related to IGI am coordinating
a group on cibersecurity in Argentina (graduate and postgraduate
students). In this sense, I would be happy to attend LACNIC; IGF or
any other "must" of IG fora, to make a small documentary on the
event.funding request for travelling and housing. If not possible,
founding to invest in a camera to do the documentary in HDI would love
to explain in deep the project, inf your are interested

20/01/2017 20:29:24 Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
@renataaquino facebook.com/renataaquino linkedin.com/renataaquino
Online (teaching webinar, roundtable videoconference, twitter event
etc.), Onsite (workshop, seminar, conference, meeting etc.),
Asynchronous (online but not instanteneous - an online forum, blog
post(s), facebook space etc.), Walk-and-talk - we plan to use
alternative spaces of LACNIC conference (halls where the coffee break
is to talk to folks, take pictures and post) Organizer (session
proposer, workshop organizer, author, main writer etc.), Co-organizer
(2nd organizer, moderator, etc.), Speaker (Presenter, debate
participant etc.), Participant (conference attendee, videoconference
attendee etc.), Email list participant, social media personLACNIC 2017
will happen in a city called "The triple frontier" in the end of may,
in Foz do Iguazu, Brazil. LACNIC was originally a meeting of the
technical community but it has grown exponentially in a place where
interested in internet policymaking in LAC can convene. Ever since its
creation, it used to gather mostly folks from the country where it was
situated and 90% were technical community well known characters. There
has been a movement to make the internet policymaking community of LAC
more visible and active and this is happening through a series of
monthly webinars starting 26jan which will have as corolary events
during LACNIC week. It is a great opportunity for NCUC outreach to
gather interested in policymaking of all LAC and to be visible
internationally. Travel funding, speaker availability when requested
and online media. Organizational members could be involved in this
represented as speaker allocations.