[NCUC-EC] CROPP

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:41:59 CET 2017

Hi everyone

We have to decide on the travel slot for CROPP

As Renata told me, We have had requests for :

CROPP for LACNIC

CROPP for WSIS

CROPP for Africa summit

CROPP for RightCon ( I have received confirmation that  the proposal which
drafted by NCUC members  was accepted today)

Note that we sponsored someone for Africa summit last year.

During our call in Dec, EC was positive about funding someone to go to
RightsCon with CROPP. But lets consider other proposals. If you think CROPP
should go to other events or you think we should support one of the events
financially from NCUC budget, I think that would be doable too.

Thanks
Farzaneh