[NCUC-EC] template for outreach responses - social media

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:32:20 CET 2017

Hi

I've added a column for outreach responses.
As written before, I'll send them every month.

This is the template for social media:

Thank you for your interest in doing outreach for NCUC.

We understood you want to use more social media tools and online
content on NCUC. We welcome your idea.

However, we'd like you to clarify more and send exactly which content
you'd like to see published. This way we can discuss it and suggest
revisions if any.

Write and send your tweet or blog post to this email and we'll take a look it.

If you have any further request, you can reach out to us.

Whenever you have an idea for outreach fill it in at http://bit.ly/ncucout

Thank you