[NCUC-EC] Aarti's travel

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:58:42 CET 2017

Hi Farzy,
well, if airfare is covered we have to consider the budget for hotel, visa
and transportation costs as submitted by Aarti. How much does the hotel
cost? I know that there some as Cabinn Metro (where some of the NCUC
self-funded travellers are going to say) and Wakeup Copenhagen can be
around 750 USD, right? Aarti asked for 95 USD to cover visa and 70 to cover
taxis to and from the airport. So it makes it around 900-950 USD?
Cheers
Tanya