[NCUC-EC] Copenhagen, Members meeting with Exec Comm - moved to constituency day

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:34:41 CET 2017

Hi all,

Maryam told me that if we want to have an EC session with members, it has
to be in parallel with one of the very popular HIT session. The only other
option was to move it to constituency day. I think we should just allocate
half an hour of constituency day to EC. I initially had in mind to have a
very interesting issue based Constituency day but I guess our work is not
that boring to be covered during constituency day either. So EC meeting
with members will be moved to Constituency day.

Farzaneh