[NCUC-EC] Formulation of the task force on NCUC procedural rules

Anna Loup loupac5556 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:32:25 CET 2017

Hello all,

I took a look at this list and I think its a great start. I would be very
happy to take the lead on this project! I am in the process of moving this
weekend, but I will take a look at the bylaws and see if there are other
aspects that we could work on. I will also get in touch with Rafik during
the Intersessional.

Best,
Anna