[NCUC-EC] Applications for travel support

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Wed Jan 11 19:03:00 CET 2017

I think Aarti is a good choice and generally good to have at meetings. I don’t think she is a strong mentor, but perhaps we can compensate for that with some coordination between mentors - Aarti’s perspective as a recent newcomer can complement more experienced mentors.

Ming, Louise and Grace all look good to me. I agree with the point about relatively few SE Asian participants, its a historically weak area for both ICANN in general and NCUC.

I note and agree with Renata’s points about Wisdom - he is a government participant in the MAG, not sure how he will be participating in ICANN.

David