[NCUC-EC] Applications for travel support

Anna Loup loupac5556 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:09:37 CET 2017

Hello all,

Two clarification questions:
-Does Wisdom want to be a mentor or a mentee? It was not clear to me.
-What does IFF stand for? (Sorry, I'm always learning new acronyms)

Here are my selections with funding amounts so far:

Aarti Bhavana- Mentor- $2000
I think that Aarti's view and approach is exactly what we are looking for
in a mentor.

Grace Mutung'u- Mentee- $2000
Grace has a good background that will enable a successful mentee experience.

For both of these people what stood out to me was their budget breakdown.
This demonstrates that they are serious about their attendance. I think
only funding two people for the first year will allow us to guarantee that
this initiative is successful.

Best,
Anna Loup