[NCUC-EC] Using the regional mailing list periodically

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:31:17 CET 2017

Dear all,

I just checked the archives of the regional mailing lists, and it seems
like they are quite deserted. I can see that Tatiana and Renata have
already sent out a message. I would like to encourage the rest of you also
to keep in touch with members in your region about the various
announcements and opportunities out there and NCUC activities. It can be
every three months, but I think you certainly should be in touch with your
region. Calls for public comments can be directed to these more focused
mailing lists in case they miss it on NCUC discuss.

Sometimes members don't know you are their region representative or what
you do at EC. So it would be good to let them know of your existence and
what we are doing.

Thanks

Farzaneh