[NCUC-EC] Newcomer Webinar: Presentation

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:29:37 CET 2017

Dear Maryam, Farzaneh and all

I just noticed I had suggested a slide but it wasn't included.
It's an ICANN slide (apologies I made a joke on the email that it was
good so I wished I had done it).
I'm not sure if Maryam just did not see it or if you thought on the
editing process that it would be better to drop it.
If you did decide to drop it, that's fine by me
If you do want some background while I'm talking, the JPG and PDF are
at http://bit.ly/ncucweb

Thanks