[NCUC-EC] The use of ICANN booth at ICANN 58

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:23:01 CET 2017

Dear all,

I have just been on the call for coordination of NCUC-EURALO outreach at
ICANN 58. One of the questions that came up on the call is whether NCUC
wants to use ICANN booth for displaying the brochures and may be for
populating it with our members during the coffee break.

What are your opinions? I think we certainly can display the brochures
there, what about being present at the coffee breaks (we can ask our
members to sign up). I would suggest that it doesn't hurt to reserve the
place there and see how it goes.

But curious to hear your opinions - shall we grab this option? I said I
will consult with EC and come back to EURALO and ICANN staff with this
soon.

@Renata, as you did an amazing job by bringing various people to the booth
at IGF - I am especially curious to hear your opinion... It's an ICANN
booth this time, we will share it with EURALO and ICANN and others I think.
But still could be a meeting spot.

Cheers
Tanya