[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: NCUC flyer with new design

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Thu Feb 23 13:56:45 CET 2017

Thank you, Renata. This would be actioned.

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat Support – NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

On 23/02/2017, 12:31, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Maryam

    Thank you

    I'd kindly request the translation to Spanish

    It is likely I won't be in ICANN meetings soon after 58 but would like
    the PDF in Spanish and nearer to 59 I can think of someone from the
    region to pass it along

    Thank you