[NCUC-EC] Preparation for the webinar on Friday 16.00 UTC

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:38:21 CET 2017

Hi Farzaneh and all,

I can cover accountability issues as am involved there, unless someone
wants to take this over.
I can also join others to cover the "navigating the ICANN maze" session -
as I believe we need few people to speak there about the ways to get
involved from their perspective. We all have different experiences and we
all can give some hints in "navigation".
Cheers

Tanya