[NCUC-EC] Webinar Agenda

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:39:03 CET 2017

All,

Here is the agenda for the Webinar

   1.

   Brief History of NCUC
   2.

   What do we do at NCUC: policy making issues at ICANN
   3.

   How to get involved: Navigating the ICANN maze
   4.

   Policy issues and policy development processes: Dispute Resolution and
   Freedom of Expression, Privacy and Data Protection
   5.

   Accountability issues at ICANN
   6.

   ICANN 58 in Copenhagen, a good opportunity to get involved: what to
   expect, what to attend on-site and remotely.
   7. Points of contact (regional ECs/Veterans)

If you have access to the fellows for ICANN Copenhagen mailing list, you
can also invite them to join the webinar.

If you have suggestions let me know. I want to send this tomorrow to the
constituency. I am going to invite Kathy, Ayden, to cover freedom of
expression and data protection and privacy. Perhaps Milton too, but he is
busy at a conference.

Best
Farzaneh