[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Webinar for newcomers 24th Feb

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Feb 20 12:35:36 CET 2017

Dear all,

This has been actioned.  I have asked for French and Spanish translations (hopefully they can arrange this in time for the meeting)

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat Support – NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

From: NCUC-EC <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> on behalf of farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 22:41
To: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
Cc: "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NCUC-EC] Webinar for newcomers 24th Feb

well seems like 16 UTC suits everyone other than David. David I apologize but we don't really have time to schedule another one. Hope you don't mind we schedule the newcomers webinar at that time.

Renata: this is a good suggestion. Do you want to build the form? Can you do it until tomorrow?

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh