[NCUC-EC] NCUC Constituency Day - Copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:08:29 CET 2017

is 10.30 a good timing for introduction for fellows or does it conflict? if
it does then let me know I will change it.

It is strange that fellows session clash with constituency day.

Also I want someone experienced to talk about IG and NCUC so that the
purview and mandate of NCUC be clear for new comers but they also know
about our interaction with IG. so thanks for taking on this role I can ask
Ines to do other things.

Farzaneh