[NCUC-EC] NCUC Constituency Day - Copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:38:56 CET 2017

I want to send this to members pretty soon to discuss the constituency day.
Please respond by Sunday by 12 UTC so that I send them this email.

Dear NCUC members

To prepare for our constituency day in Copenhagen, the agenda below is
suggested. Please comment on this within the next two weeks.

I can see that from 8.30 to 10.30 fellows will have their own session ( I
am surprised in my days they woke us up at 6, and started the meeting at
6.30).

I suggest we do the following:

8.30 to 9.30: introduction/ NCUC and shaping policy at NCSG and ICANN
(discussing the take aways from Sunday meeting on NCSG policy committee)

9.30 to 10.00: NCUC members and the Executive Committee dialogue ( ask us
questions)

10.00 Break

10.30  An introduction to NCUC for newcomers and fellows 45 minutes: What
we do at NCUC and why you should join us if interested in noncommercial
users rights at ICANN

speakers [not invited yet] Niels: HR -  Rachel: Freedom of expression and
domain name policies, Renata: Internet governance and its relation to ICANN
and NCUC work, Tatiana wraps up

11.15, 12.00  (TBD)

Invite Goran to discuss human rights

Invite Kaveh Ranjbar the current ICANN Board member from RSSAC . We just
introduce him to what we do and what we care about and just get to know him
-  (I suggest having more regular meetings with Board members so that they
get to know us, this will be the first meeting of such meetings)

Any suggestions?

Farzaneh