[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Agenda for NCUC breakout at intersessional

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:49:01 CET 2017

Hi EC

Resending this for a refresher

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:58 PM
Subject: [NCUC-EC] Agenda for NCUC breakout at intersessional
To: "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>

Hello Executive Committee

We need to do a couple of things for intersessional among them is to
have an agenda for our meeting on Thursday.

I suggest the following:

1. Update from Anna on procedural rule drafting
2. Update from Ines on website migration
3. Update from David on NCUC mentor/mentee
4. Update from Renata on outreach requests
5. Update from Farzaneh about bylaws (this might be also with Rob Hoggarth)
6. Brief discussion with NCUC policy reps on NCSG PC (Matt will be
there and I will ask Ayden if he can join remotely)

The meeting will start at 8 am (Iceland time) finishes at 9.30. you
have to immediately go to NCSG meeting so that we don't miss out on
important policy discussion.

Farzaneh