[NCUC-EC] Fwd: CROP Proposal - Europe region - Internet Freedom Festival | Candidate: Ayden Férdeline

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:37:56 CET 2017

Hi,

"for inclusion of organization of informal meetings too, which was already done
by proposer"

I'm not completely sure I agree with the phrasing that it was approved
"with a recommendation" including meetings. For me, at least, I was
expressing approval *conditional* on there being informal meetings
included. Perhaps this is a subtle difference, but it means that at least
we should see these revisions before moving forward.

Has he submitted another draft? Can we see it please?

Michael