[NCUC-EC] NCUC Operating Procedures

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:03:33 CEST 2017

Hi

I agree w/ all points Michael noted but 1

Chair's advice for candidate to do better on future appointments

Sometimes EC member or a mentor might know candidate better

Sometimes member is not appointed if there is a potential conflict of
interest or correspondence to the function is not ideal - we are seeing now
the discussion about the difficulty w/ the "multiple hats" members of the
group

So I would suggest leaving this open. Candidate may request advice. Not
necessarily from Chair.