[NCUC-EC] NCUC Operating Procedures

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 04:01:55 CEST 2017

Reminding you of the timeline for the operating procedure. We are now at
the stage of resolving the comments. We have until 28th August, then
members need to look at it again and comment.

Important things to do:

I tried to sort out the transparency issue for selections and appointments,
please have a look.

We need to be more precise about the requirements of appointees section
(II).

We should probably not be too restrictive. So I suggest instead of calling
it "requirements" lets say guidelines for appointments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uolqcYivX_KVOgPdjl3wB_aBkHyLcFkvzNsNU47BRQY/edit#

Farzaneh