[NCUC-EC] Congratulations and lets start!

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 21 04:35:25 CEST 2017

Claudio and NCUC EC:
I am thrilled to have been selected for the NCUC travel support. Thanks.
Claudio, my skype ID is miltonmueller, send me a contact request and we will connect this week.
As noted in my application, I intended to concentrate on the jurisdiction subgroup and geonames, but am also capable of helping anyone get involved in the Whois / GDPR issue as well. Renata and any other EC members who want to make suggestions about where to concentrate our resources in the coming meeting are welcome to weigh in.

--MM