[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: FW: Applicants for NCUC Travel Support

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 13:42:13 CEST 2017

Hi Maryam

The list you sent us at first did not include Claudio, plus Farzaneh's
email that some applications came after deadline and Renata apologizing
about giving a wrong date to Claudio, where is this confusion coming from?
Sorry trying to catch up with all those spam emails.

> Hi Ines,
>
> He sent his application before the deadline.
>
> --
>
> Many thanks,
>

> Maryam Bakoshi
>
> SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator

> Skype: Maryam.bakoshi.icann
>
> Telephone: +44 7737698036 <+44%207737698036>
>
> On 19 Aug 2017, at 12:35, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Claudio*

>> Well-noted Farzaneh. So my understanding from Maryam's email is that
>> Calusio sent his application after the deadline so we should not consider
>> it in the review process which is quite fair in my opinion too.
>>
>> @ Maryam, was that the only application after deadline? thank you for the
>> clarification.
>>
>> Sorry, spam issue :(

>>> Please find attached NCUC Travel Support application from the following:
>>>

>>> Mohamed Wairah
>>>
>>> Abakar Oumar Massar
>>>
>>> Oliana Sula
>>>
>>> Cherifa Boucetta
>>>
>>> Kimberley Anastacio
>>>
>>> Hago Dafalla
>>>
>>> Yolanda Mlonzi
>>>
>>> Milton Mueller
>>>
>>> Paola Perez
>>>
>>> Pascal Bekono
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>>

>>> *Maryam Bakoshi | *SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>>>
>>> *ICANN* | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>>>
>>> *S*: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | *T*: +44 7737698036 <+44%207737%20698036>
>>>

>>> *From: *Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
>>> *Date: *Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:05 PM
>>> *To: *farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
>>> *Subject: *Applicants for NCUC Travel Support
>>>

>>> Dear Farzaneh,
>>>

>>> Please find attached NCUC Travel Support application from the following:
>>>

>>> Mohamed Wairah
>>>
>>> Abakar Oumar Massar
>>>
>>> Oliana Sula
>>>
>>> Cherifa Boucetta
>>>
>>> Kimberley Anastacio
>>>
>>> Hago Dafalla
>>>
>>> Yolanda Mlonzi
>>>
>>> Milton Mueller
>>>
>>> Paola Perez
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>>

>>> *Maryam Bakoshi | *SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>>>
>>> *ICANN* | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>>>
>>> *S*: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | *T*: +44 7737698036 <+44%207737%20698036>

>>> tech-2Deng.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms
>>> 7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=wu
>>> YBgU7SEwKUHkzpmRPnkMXzBHygXsH-siyE4cRcrPE&s=olc5Vh2jJRty8GqJ
>>> 7ah_tHjVlR7F8cFEl63GxblwGrI&e=
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter
>>> .com_abkarmassar&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJ
>>> ms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=
>>> wuYBgU7SEwKUHkzpmRPnkMXzBHygXsH-siyE4cRcrPE&s=Dy24btUKH7nVlN
>>> CtWsvaX-QPAaJOKZP1F85oxZ-7Ryo&e=
>>> Tél:0023563551011/98793131