[NCUC-EC] FW: [Ext] Application - NCUC Travel Support

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:13:11 CEST 2017

Hi Ines,
for some strange reason in the last two weeks all incoming my EC emails go
to spam folder on Gmail. I don't know the reason and what happened to
google spam filters, but I have to check my spam folder manually to see if
there is something from EC. Marking as "Not Spam" doesn't help.
May be this is the reason you don't get EC emails.

Cheers,
Tanya