[NCUC-EC] Abu Dhabi Travel Slots

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed Aug 16 20:01:47 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Just following up on this - we've heard back know that Ines' hotel
will be covered through a seperate programme, so she'll only need the
airfare. Coincidentally - I have coverage for my airfare, but not my
hotel. I would like to request hotel nights for ICANN 60, if that
might be available.

Best,

Michael