[NCUC-EC] Our first session on Bylaws and Staff comments transcript/our future call

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 23:58:11 CEST 2017

Hi all

Here is a transcript of our today's meeting on the NCUC bylaws and staff
comments. we can submit all the transcripts related to our meeting on
bylaws to staff, since it discusses the rational for why we are accepting
or rejecting or modifying some of their suggestions.

Thanks for attending. This is a 37 page document so we said a lot. I
believe we need two to three more meetings to be able to finish the
will come to that process when we are done with our meetings.

I think we should have the meetings quite frequently to get this done with.
If no one objects I suggest we have another meeting on Friday next week on
the bylaws for another two hours. In the meantime, we can go through the
document (from page 7 onwards) and see what we can resolve, and accept
minor editorial changes.

I get back to you about the time.

Farzaneh