[NCUC-EC] My travel slot

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:08:05 CEST 2017

Thanks Tatiana. I think that's a good condition. Lets see who applies. To
be honest if no one qualified enough applies, I don't think we should
allocate it . In the past we allocated travel slots in a rush and it was a
disaster.

Farzaneh

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Tatiana Tropina <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com