[NCUC-EC] Cost estimate for Joburg outreach

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 19:52:03 CEST 2017

Hi just a detail : i thought we were working on around 50 people not a
hundred right? This can cut catering costs (which are the most expensive)
to a half.
I agree with what y suggested Farzaneh about the budget for hotel nights
and transport ( 750 $ for 5 people to move within Joburg? I really dont
understand this quote in particular)