[NCUC-EC] Save the date announcement - outreach in ICANN59 Johannesburg - funding info

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 23:52:21 CEST 2017

Hi everyone

We are already receiving questions about the outreach dates for folks
who are worried w/ visa issues.
So would be good to send out annoucement.
And gauge folks need for funding.
So in that case, after consultation w/ Farzi, I've drafted the following.
Pls send comments, we share on Tue if no comment

----

Save the date announcement - outreach in ICANN59 Johannesburg - funding info

Dear all,

NCUC is preparing an outreach event in Johannesburg, where ICANN59 will occur.
The event is scheduled for 3 days before ICANN59, on 23rd (Fri) and
24th June (Sat). ICANN59 will occur from 26-29 Jun (Mon-Thu).

So those who have the possibility to arrive in Johannesburg earlier,
please save the date.

NCUC EC is still attempting to get funding for this event but folks
who are willing to participate and who may need funding please
indicate so writing directly to raquino at gmail.com
As with other NCUC funding processes, priority will be given to those
who ask for partial funding and who are involved with policy
development processes.

Thank you