[NCUC-EC] IGF Travel support call - Applications

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Oct 16 18:06:44 CEST 2016

Having reviewed all the applications I would rank the top four thus:

1.       Tatiana Tropina

2.       Marilia Maciel

3.       Rachel Pollack

4.       Carlos Vera

Tropina is involved in quite a few sessions and has been extremely active. If Marilia is considered eligible despite late application I give her a slight edge over Rachel because she is NCUC officer and speaks Spanish. Local connection is also why I consider Vera to be a good application. Also we need some gender diversity ;-)

--MM