[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Canceling/Reschedule Today Confcall at 14:00UTC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:44:12 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I just sent this notice to NCUC list for some reasons. it seems there was
confusion and we didnt get confirmation about the availability, it is
clashing with another group call and most important is that as EC we didnt
have enough time to prepare for it.

we got an issue list and some questions to respond. I would think that is
better for us as EC to have a preparatory call before to go through them
and work on some responses . that may impact our current timeline but we
cannot adjust same for the election timeline.

please confirm your availability for Friday 13:00UTC for EC call and Monday
13:00UTC for NCUC call.
we have to work on this before the calls.

Best,

Rafik