[NCUC-EC] NCUC ballot- urgent

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sat Nov 19 18:14:16 CET 2016

Fine with me

From: NCUC-EC [mailto:ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org] On Behalf Of Rafik Dammak
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:34 AM
To: Farzaneh Badiei <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>; Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Cc: Exec. Comm <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] NCUC ballot- urgent

Hi,

the change make the choices more clearer and makes sense. with no objection, we can make the amendment if it is possible to apply it when setting the voting system.
Maryam will liaise with Glen on that matter before the voting starts in Monday.

Best,

Rafik
Hi everyone,

I just received a suggestion from James Gannon :  on the NCUC ballot can we change the yes/no to approve/reject for the bylaws, makes it a lot clearer.

I think this is a good suggestion and I support. What do you think? Sorry it's last minute.

Best

Farzaneh

--
Farzaneh